Northway Medical Centre offers a wide range of treatments and aesthetic laser-based therapies performed using modern, safe and certified medical lasers. New generation lasers are used for removal of birthmarks, pigmentation spots, keratomas (horny growth), papillomas, viral warts, skin rejuvenation laser treatments, vascular laser therapy (removal of expanded blood vessels from the face, redness) and for the effective treatment of rosacea and acne. Laser therapy is also used to remove unwanted tattoos.
At our centre, medically trained and experienced dermatologists perform laser treatments. We recommend booking a consultation with the dermatologist before treatment in order to achieve the best results.
During the consultation, a medical specialist will choose the most suitable laser treatment for you, provide information about the principles, effectiveness, possible adverse effects of the planned treatment and number of treatments needed and explain how to take care of your skin after the treatment. Laser treatment can be performed on the same day after the consultation.
Our Centre offers a wide range of treatments, including:
- Laser removal of skin derivatives, moles and benign tumors
- Laser pigmentation removal
- Laser removal of facial blood vessels, erythema and vascular structures
- Laser treatment of rosacea
- Laser treatment of acne
- Laser treatment of perioral dermatitis
- 4D laser rejuvenation
- Fractional skin rejuvenation with CO2RE laser
- Laser removal of scars and stretch marks
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser treatment of nail fungus