Vaccination are highly recommended for people who:
– are older than 65;
– have chronic respiratory tract diseases;
– have chronic cardiovascular system diseases;
– are diagnosed with chronic renal failure;
– are diagnosed with diabetes mellitus;
– are diagnosed with acute staphylococci-borne disease;
– due to variuos diseases have a decreased immunity.
It is also advisable to vaccinate children older than 6 months. It is recommended to vaccinate every year before the start of flue season, best during October – November. Doctor’s examination is necessary before vaccination.